- This website is provided by Hilton Consulting, 119 Network Hub, 300 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BE.
- References on this website and in these terms and conditions to:
- "Hilton" or "we" or "our" or "us" shall mean Hilton Consulting Limited; and
- "you" or "your" shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity "you" and "your" shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal or other professional advice.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Please note unless encrypted, email messages sent via the internet may not be secure and could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to include personal or sensitive information in any email messages you intend to send.
Provision of Services Regulation 2009
Hilton Consulting Limited
- Registered office 119 The Hub, 300 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BE
- Registered no. 5394620
- Registered in England
- Registered to carry out Audit work in the UK and Ireland
- Registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- http://www.auditregister.org.uk/Forms/Default.aspx Firm no. C001148527